i'm IT

Tagged by my little princess, tracy

*RULE 1:
Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly
. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

1. Doing this tag now, while waiting for my results to release in another 5 hours time.

2. Feeling very bored right now. Haven't really done a thing in this winter break.

3. I'm always hungry.

4. Bought a GAP jacket at a very cheap price, and waiting for it to ship to me. :D

5. I need to play soccer.

6. I miss penang. and someone right now LOL

7. I need to adjust my weird sleeping times. Uni starting again soon.

8. I am sick right now. Sore throat.

9. I am very unlucky.

10. I eat my breakfast around 7pm. Because i wake up at 5pm.

11. I love eating the potato cakes sold in RMIT's cafeteria.

12. I can change and go out to eat something i like and go back home after eating.

13. I sleep alot. I can sleep more than 16 hours a day. *Amanda lol

14. I talk to my pillow at times. LOL

15. I would like to thank Tracy for the lovely shirt. Love it :D

& Michele for being such a good messenger. hahaha.


Nope! not going to tag anyone!


3 comments:

darryl said...

this tag is so lame la.. unknown to yourself how to write? stupid de.. donno who created this tag

WAH.. GAP somemore wanna use shipping.. zha dao..

anyway, congrats on your results!

Zi Sheng said...

LOL hahaha. i dunno who lah. thanks thanks. congrats on urs too

darryl said...

tq