Haircut

My hair was long. it's pretty untidy, was about to let  my hair grow into a Negro's hair. haha. Afro. lol. but......

My cousin was complaining that my hair was too messy and too long. She wanted me to go for a haircut. Since so, okay la, anything. Booked the usual hairdresser my cousin goes to every time in Kairos, a korean saloon. ;] Had bookings at 12pm and 12.30 pm. Mine was at 12 and my cousin's was at 12.30. The hairdresser's name is Jang Hee, a korean girl of course. Kairos is pretty nice, with korean music surrounding the saloon.

Firstly, i was asked by another korean girl to have my hair wash. Nothing much, washed my hair, got up and headed to the hairdresser's chair i supposed. haha. Jang hee was good, a korean who has been working in Kairos for 3 years. her hands were pretty fast, fast. Don't know what she was doing to my hair also. ;] Cut for like 15 minutes? then after that i was asked to go for a hairwash again. So i ma pi lor, washed, i thought everything ended there, but it wasn't just there. I had to go back to the seat, and somehow let the girl to dry up my hair, trimmed a little bit more. Waxed my hair, and DONE. A new hair style! haha. Jang hee told me i have to put on wax in order to look good and neat. ;] she's good. ah well, i look like a korean now i guess. HAHA. Like wat Lawrence Yap told me, 'KOREAN WIND MA'.... ahaha. ;]  oh, and the haircut was 25 AUD. ;[ expensive.. 

BEFORE.

Kairos.

Tu bahan-bahan dari Loreal

After the haircut, while waiting for my cousin... Got bored. hahaha.

Bored.

Jang Hee and the boy with a new haircut.

Jang Hee & my cousin

Ah well, now presenting Zi Sheng with a new hairstyle.....

;]

2 comments:

MEIYEN said...

Ehleh kiumo cut his kiumo.

Zi Sheng said...

HAHAHA