Boredom

Hello people. I have just done with my exams yesterday. Nothing special actually, a couple of my friends have already went back to Malaysia, while me, kris and weimen have to stay here for the cold winter. =) Was looking for jobs online, couldn't find any, stopped by domino's pizza to grab an application form yesterday. Handed in today and i was being so lucky to met the manager there, he told me that i have to attend a trial tmrw at 5pm! hahaha. oh well, i think the pay is just around 12 dollars but its better than nothing.



Things to do during the winter break:
1. Find a job.
2. Build up my stamina together with Mr. Krisson Tay.
3. Since i am so bored, i think i might make a new skin for my blog.
4. Finish up the movies i downloaded earlier on.
5. Catch up with some friends.

It's just a very brief update about what i was doing and what i am doing currently. not in the mood to blog. haha

2 comments:

darryl said...

please enjoy the boredom you are facing because once you work you'll dream of having them..

Sabrina Woon said...

which dominoes did you apply to? can tell me? I'm also very desperate need of a job =)