Diarrhea

DIARRHEA!


Slept early, got up at 2am, to poo. Aaaaah, its so suffering. lau and lau and lau. It's 3 and i just went to the toilet again! Seriously need to mind what food i am eating. Asked rachel how to cook porridge, might cook myself porridge tmrw. Or just biscuit. No dairy products, no oily stuffs! tat was wat i had a few hours ago and a day ago! have been passing loose motion for the past 3 days. Oh, auntie lim dropped by to visit me just now, with her daughter. To see whether i am ok or not, so nice of her. and thank her for the biscuits! sigh
 
Sigh.
I want my mother!
I need someone to take care of the sick me! :[

Dying soon. see you people soon. 

2 comments:

Sabrina Woon said...

Wahhh I thought you ok already. So lau-ing ah?! haha

That day saw you at rmit. But SOMEONE only see Minnie... :p

Anonymous said...

ok...you poor thing...yeah, i know how it feels to have what you were facing...>.< btw...be careful of what you eat in australia...coz i've been to australia before, ate practically too much, and started puking the whole night...i guess the food there is too oily...but take care yeah. hope you are well now:)

regards,
Juan Ying