lalalala~

Tagged by My miang princess,

i don't normally reply tags, but since this is tagged by the stupid girl. so... special sikit la :]

INSTRUCTIONS
Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
not really. dont ask me why ;]

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you, and why?
tracy - stupid girl, yea i miss you too! since u said so, we shall suffer together.
no one else i can think of to bring with. =.=

3.What place do you want to go the most?
Africa. I would like to see the animals running in the wild!

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To have a never ending happy life.

5. What do you feel like doing right now?
Sleeping. ahahha. it's nearly 12am here. and classes start at 8.30 tmrw. ;[

6. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Enough said, friends and family of course.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Start my own business with part of the money and give the rest to my parents. (and some for myself, for shopping or watever that i like to do)

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yes i will. It wouldn't be hard for me to confess to someone. You like her, you tell her. No point hiding it. It brings no good to yourself. ;] 

9.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Tracy Khong, obsessed with her own weight, 'i feel so fat after eating kiwis!' , nice to me , love me ;] tats why i love her too! hahaha

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Dedicated to each other, loving, caring, understanding and of course she feels happy being with me.

11. Which type of people do you hate the most?
i don't normally hate people. It's a strong word. i personally prefer the wordDISLIKE

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? A hug or a kiss?
Both. Sealed with a kiss~ haha

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
exactly, be straight to me. You don't like me doing something, just say it. i will see what i can do about that. ;] definitely

14. What makes a good turn on?
The passion of a girl. 

15. If there was something in your life that you could change, what would it be?
sleep. i sleep too much. I MUST NOT sleep that much! oh no. cannot be helped..... i love sleeping..

16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
My notebook? i am not really obsessed with these things since i already OWN them.

17. If you had the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Nothing. I am who i am. Be happy for what i am, :] cheers. 

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
Not being appreciated. efforts were all in vain. 

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
Part of me says yes and part of me says no. Yes as i can know what i will be in the future, no as i would like to plan and work my future out with my own hands.

20. What makes you different?
Me myself.

I now tag...

Ee Xin

Wei Yuan

Su ting

imin

Minny

Ji Yuan

Rachel Ooi

Sabrina Woon

 

0 comments: