Whee

Hello people. Was suffering from diarrhea last week. I'm feeling better now and i am back to my normal diet. So happy. ;] After a couple of exams, i am finally done for the week. there's still one next week. haha. Went to Sydney Road for indian food now. it's aunthetic malaysian indian food. i guess. it has been months since i last eat indian food! can die wei. ;] my favourite is indian food..... hahahah. ah well, finally. . Had chicken murtabak, which was 7 AUD. The plain roti canai costed about 3 AUD. which was like 15times the price of one roti back in Malaysia. haha. The curry was alright, not bad. the murtabak was pretty different from the ones in malaysia, not as wet as those back in penang.

my murtabak with a patch on it, i guess it somehow broke?

Roti


the curry
&
I am having my haircut this friday. haha.

0 comments: